Smart grids are capable of generating, transmitting and distributing power more efficiently, while also collecting valuable data points that can improve management of utilities. Reliable and efficient power is a critical foundation for cities to achieve sustainability despite increasing urban density.
Sustainable Power ChainHow do you manage, meter and monitor every layer of your power chain? Infrastructure as a Platform by RMSCO provides a practical, configurable and integrated approach to optimising power throughout your city. RMSCO’s approach provides a clear set of guidelines and best practices for optimising power throughout your city.
- Power Generation Design scalable solutions that cater to increased urban density and evolving energy sources.
- Power Distribution Utilise automation technology and material handling services to increase efficiency and proactive maintenance of your distribution system.
- Power Transmission Provide adequate grid hardening with physical security solutions and reduce potential go-forward maintenance costs.
- Power Management Maintain monitoring and control of critical substation loads and support smart metering technology for accurate consumption measurement.
- Conduit, cable tray, boxes and fittings
- Controls, relays, pushbuttons
- Fuses, cutouts and safety devices
- HMI, power line controllers
- Outdoor lighting solutions
- MRO and safety products
- Poles, structures and substation connectors
- Smart metering and testing
- Switchgear and transformers
- Medium and high-voltage cable and accessories
- Anchors, foundations and baseplates
- Connectors, fittings and assemblies
- Outdoor and underground enclosures
- Insulators and arresters
- Lineman grade tools
- Pole line hardware
- Video surveillance